Sometime in September I wrote a list of 20 things that make me happy and after this past week, which I still can not comprehend, I was glad to run across that list.
Wanna read it? Here ya go?
- My relationship with God
- My sons
- When my sons say I love you
- A moving worship experience
- Spending time with my friends
- A great night’s sleep
- When I see a successful child
- A confident woman
- A fresh hair do
- Perfectly arched brows
- A good pedicure
- A long bubble bath
- A perfect Spring day
- A perfect fall day on a college campus
- A day at the beach
- A clean house, that I didn’t have to clean
- Checking off everything on my to do list
- Not keeping up with the Joneses
- A Steelers win, especially the Super Bowl
- Knowing that my life makes a difference in this world
Some of these might be small but it doesn’t always have to be something big to make me happy. For me it really is the small things that make me happy.
What makes you happy?
Beewisdom – It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” Lucille Ball