This post is all about ME. I hope you enjoy getting to know me, quirks and all.
- I am an only child
- A lot of my closest friends are “onlys” too
- I gave birth AND lost a parent in 72 hours
- I am a homebody..that’s where my heart is
- I am divorced..that’s a good thing..believe me
- I was born in Chicago
- I am afraid of heights
- I am slow to anger but when I reach my boiling point I can be VERY unforgiving
- I did not get my driver’s license until after I was 20
- I can drive a 5 speed
- I hate long car rides
- I was raised Catholic
- I attended an All Girls high school, Immaculate Conception
- I wanted to attend Central High School but mom said nope
- I was accepted into Dillard University but mom said nope
- I love fancy restaurants…expensive foodie
- I LOVE grapes but HATE raisins… I know…special
- I do not like chocolate ice cream….never have
- My favorite cake is chocolate but it has to have white frosting
- I like to bake, especially cookies
- I have a coffee “problem”. Yep Starbucks Gold Card member
- I prefer my tea without sugar. We can thank Mickey D’s for that
- If it comes from the sea/ocean I’ll eat it….. or at least try it
- Red wine gives me a migraine. Got to figure out a way around this
- I learned to drink in college- University of Tennessee Martin at the Alpha house
- I was an Alpha Sweetheart in college- Mighty Mu Beta
- I LOVE my AKA- Beta Epsilon Omega
- I’m just now learning how to wear makeup. Never to late
- I can cross stitch. Learned in high school
- I can NOT draw a straight line….even with a ruler
- I can NOT cut on a straight line…dotted or solid line
- I can’t sing at all…… but I know all the words to songs I like
- I love the ballet and all kinds of theater…. thanks mom
- My daddy taught me the game of football… I think he wanted a son
- I only watch college sports during Bowl games & March Madness
- I do not like animals but I hate for people to mistreat them
- I love to dance
- I go to bed at 8pm….I’ve never been a night owl
- I’ve never had braids or weave or extensions….thinking hard about braids
- I’m still scared of the pressing comb…sorry straighten comb
- I hate unpacking after a trip
- I want to visit Paris
- I’ve never been skiing but I’ve been to a ski resort….the lodge was very nice
- I LOVE watching TV….it puts me to sleep every night
- I hate to grocery shop….mainly because I don’t still don’t know how…SMH
- I prefer to shop alone…that only child thing again
- I want to be an Executive Director of a non profit…career goals
- I turn 49 this year & I’m loving it. Bring on 50!!!
That wasn’t so bad, was it? Now tell me something about you.
Beewisdom- We are born to be real, not to be perfect- Unknown
5 thoughts on “All About Bee”
I never knew how much we were alike!!!! Love you Queen B
Sent from my iPhone
So much alike!
I think it’s that creative spirit!!
I think a lot of those could be traits of a true Cancer, I can relate to just about every thing you just said. Hmm or maybe family traits?
I think it’s both…. You have had A LOT of influence over my life.