Sometime in September I wrote a list of 20 things that make me happy and after this past week, which I still can not comprehend, I was glad to run across that list.
Wanna read it? Here ya go?
- My relationship with God
- My sons
- When my sons say I love you
- A moving worship experience
- Spending time with my friends
- A great night’s sleep
- When I see a successful child
- A confident woman
- A fresh hair do
- Perfectly arched brows
- A good pedicure
- A long bubble bath
- A perfect Spring day
- A perfect fall day on a college campus
- A day at the beach
- A clean house, that I didn’t have to clean
- Checking off everything on my to do list
- Not keeping up with the Joneses
- A Steelers win, especially the Super Bowl
- Knowing that my life makes a difference in this world
Some of these might be small but it doesn’t always have to be something big to make me happy. For me it really is the small things that make me happy.
What makes you happy?
Beewisdom – It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.” Lucille Ball
4 thoughts on “20 Things That Make Me Happy”
The little things are often the best! Great list. 🙂
Nice!! I think I will start my list 🙂
Sent from my iPhone
1. Having the wisdom to know that HE is my strength and salvation!
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My son’s jokes
5. My husband’s laugh
6. GOOD FOOD and drink
7. Having a healthy relationship with people of all nationalities and beliefs
8. When God allows me to SEE that He is working on my behalf! AWESOME!
9. Seeing progress as a result of hard work and determination….for myself AND for those I love.
10. A Fall breeze
11. A heavy rain with thunder and lighting in tow (a reminder of who is in charge)
12. Giving/Witnessing acts of kindness
13. Seeing progress during weight loss
14. Receiving/giving compliments
15. Driving alongside mountains
16. Watching the water meet the sky from a cruise liner
17. Pleasant, vivid dreams
18. Bear hugs
19. Watching our puppies run/play
20. Spending time with my mother